I actually had this in my drafts section since December 18th so technically I’m not late.
Well I am but.
I was honestly so happy yet sad when they come to London, to be honest I had no idea that it was the first show in this country but guess you learn something new every day.
Anyway it was awesome. I think they had the prettiest themes in this London one, usually they’re a little more wacky but this time they were quiet elegant.
The themes were:
- Gilded Angel (golds and whites; very goddess like)
- University of Pink (the only slightly non-opulent one ft. Ariana Grande)
- Exotic Traveller (featuring fantasy bras and Ed Sheeran)
- Fairy Tale (my favourite one ft. Hozier)
- Dream Girl (another favourite ft. Taylor Swift)
- Angel Ball (also my favourite ft. Taylor Swift)
Cool songs were featured in it too, example the one below: